Winter Hotel Package
Spectacular, wide beaches to stroll along, and pleasant cycling routes along the Wadden dike. Enjoy the ambiance at one of the hotels on Terschelling with this very special offer, from €79,25 per person!
Included in the package:
- 2, 3 of 4 nights in one of the participating hotels, pensions of B&B's of your choice, including breakfast
- De Sjouw, tourist information paper
- VVV bicycleguide or walking guide
- electricbike at your disposal during 2 days
- voucher for coffee/tea with cake in one of the participating restaurants
EXTRA: 20% discount on a ticket for persons to the island and take a car to the island for € 80,- **
Terms and conditions
- The above-mentioned rates for this package are per person and based on an occupancy of two persons at a hotel or guesthouse. The € 79,25 rate is an example and for 2 nights.
- **You can book the Winter package online from 23th of November till 20th of December and from 7th of January till departureday on March 29th 2019. In the confirmation you will find a reduction code, with this product and reduction code you can book the crossing with 20% reduction for the persons and if you want tot take the car to the island, you can book the car for € 80,- on the normal ferry with shipping company Rederij Doeksen. Book for this rate till 13th of February.
- This package can be booked depending on availability, and is valid from 23rd of November till 20th of December and from 7th of January till 29th of March 2019, departure day.
- When you make a reservation, you receive one Sjouw information bulletin and one VVV walking guide or bicycleguide. Additional fees are: reservation costs a € 7,50, € 1,70 tourist tax per person per night and possible fees for accommodating your dog. You can find this information listed with the accommodation.
- Unfortunately, any portion of the package that is not used cannot be reimbursed.
- Discounts for children and 65+ years of age do not apply.
If you would like to book this package arrangement on Terschelling by telephone, or if you have any queries, please call +31 562 443 000.
This package has been compiled with the utmost care. Obvious errors or mistakes are not binding.